Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Friday, October 31, 2014

Release Tomorrow

Well it's cold and flu season. I got my flu shot but somehow managed to get myself sick anyway. So right now I'm full-on miserable.

Plus side: The game is playable, shops are remade, and it should be good to go for tomorrow. Armor and Weapons are fairly balanced, monsters are closer to where they should be and overall things are pretty good basics-wise.

Downside: Only bosses have special abilities right now, and they are not fully fleshed out. I'm remaking all the special abilities.

Downside Two: I have not done the thorough playtesting I usually do prior to release. My sincere apologies if there's more bugs than usual. I just don't have the energy right now. Your efforts as beta testers are especially appreciated right now. Thanks to your generous donations, I have spent... $4.75 on Steam. I'm not very good at spending money. I appreciate it though, you all have actually given quite a bit.

Now if you'll excuse me I'm gonna go watch Attack of the Killer Klowns from Outer Space. May your day be filled with spooky scary skeleton blowjobs!




Source of those spooky pictures here.

5 comments:

  1. Yea Cool Happy Halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great.
    Flu vaccines don't protect you from the common cold btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The flu shot doesn't work on everybody some can get the shot and get sick just like others can skip the shot and not get sick it all depends on the person

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I just donated, will I get a chance to play the Nov 1 release?

    ReplyDelete