Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Thursday, February 20, 2014

Overwhored Ver. 0.4 Beta 2a is Out!

You should get an email shortly. If you didn't I probably accidentally skipped you, send me an email.

If all goes well with this I'll put out the public release on Monday.

Also congrats to our Aussie friends, who are currently #5 on the "countries that like playing Overwhored" list I have. I based the Goblins off of you.

The Swedes are #7, I based the Dwarves off of modern Swedes. 

7 comments:

  1. sweeeet.
    found a bug
    in the inn in the first village, whether i kill/spare the 3guys they end up blocking my way and i cant go any further =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. got stuck in the vent at branda's place

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same issue with the vent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I found a bug :s
    when you find the banner and talk with the tower mistress the game freezes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got the same bug above with the tower mistress freezing the game when the dark elf mage is supposed to enter the room.

    ReplyDelete