Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Saturday, February 22, 2014

If You Haven't Recieved Beta E-Mails and You Are A Donator

This morning I checked my e-mail to exchange some messages with another game maker and couldn't find it, so I checked my spam folder.

Lo and behold, ALL of my recent e-mails from everyone were marked as spam, and I saw something rather troubling. Spam e-mail from me, to me.

Obviously the e-mail was compromised. I changed my password and all account information. No need to worry about donation security, however. I use a separate password for that e-mail than anything else. I also don't store password info there. I just use it to talk with artists and pretty girls.

This makes me worry that ALL future e-mails from my account will automatically go to people's spam folders, and that a number of donators are losing out.

As such, I'm considering making a gmail account and sending future betas from there.

EDIT:

My new e-mail address is Cypresszeta@gmail.com. Send all future messages there.

No comments:

Post a Comment