Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Friday, February 7, 2014

New Release Date

Right all, I'm feeling a heck of a lot better! I've been pecking away at the game over the past few days, and I finally feel well enough to really crunch down on it like I wanted to just before the month started. My bronchitis is basically gone, I've moved my coffee maker next to my computer and I've got every image done that we'll need done for now and then some.

There's still a lot that needs done - but I WILL make a release on the date I give here.  At worst, I'll fill in a bit more content shortly after the general release. I've kept you all waiting for far too long while I've been lying sick in bed like a little baby.







I'm going to put the donator release on the 10th; then the general release not long after.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, just dropped a 3 dollar donation, wanted to do something more than just a comment to celebrate you being back. Glad to see you're back, and even if I'm not one of the ones getting it on the 10th, still looking forward to the next part, and hopefully at some point something coming out of that comment by the dark elf about the spell that immediately got brushed aside because boat.

    ReplyDelete