Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

New Fanart and What I'm Working on Now

Today I'm working on fixing the monsters so you can also escape from fights and so they don't do the weird invisible chase thing. I'm also fixing Bilbao so you can explore the city after the Bilbine fight.

There's a LOT of work to do. I'm doing a lot of edits, rewrites, and fixes this month. Next month will be the Luonnotar development month, but this month is going to be fixing up a lot of little stuff that never quite got fixed.

On a highly exciting note I got a bit of fanart from a fellow that goes by Lord Leovuld Meadowgrove. I didn't get a site from him to promote, but I love this fanart. It's awesome!


2 comments:

  1. That's some pretty good looking art by that guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. like our favorite bat-girl needed to look hotter ;) grat art

    ReplyDelete