Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Monday, July 20, 2015

Sleepymaid Stream

If you're lucky enough to get this while it's going, congrats! Sleepymaid is streaming the redraw of Crystin for Overwhored.

https://picarto.tv/live/channel.php?watch=sleepymaid


EDIT:

The Sleepystream is over, but let me give you some previews of the work Sleepymaid did.

Redraws of the Merchant and Crystin (There are multiple versions of these):



And some "youtube ready" versions of the opening pics for a trailer I'm going to have ready soon! Much thanks to the anonymous fan I think of as my "Italian Mafia" friend for the new computer that makes it possible!




5 comments:

  1. Great art! Can't wait for next release. Can we have an ETA for it? Thank you and keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I can get a few days away from farming I'll put the new pictures in and make fixes from beta feedback. Then I'll release the combat and picture update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks really awesome! Glad to see sleepymaid collabing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It feels like the journey is truly coming to an end, makes me all teary inside, awesome collaboration as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought the Overlord had literally jet-black skin?

    ReplyDelete