Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Status Update

Hi All! I'm still alive and still working on the game, but I've been so busy with work this month that I haven't had a lot of time to crunch down on it.

In fact, I hadn't played so much as a single session of a videogame for almost a month until a few days ago. I managed to get in a tiny bit of minecraft with Sleepymaid, but otherwise - too busy.

That's not to say progress isn't happening. It is. I'm working on chapter 5's maps and working out the story, and I'm finally getting the Princess Melita/Princess Tasa sex scenes worked on as well as the maids.

I'll show you two little previews of some of the nice stuff you'll see in the future:


These are some design sketches by the awesomely skilled Mindwipe.

11 comments:

  1. Good to hear you're still among the living. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. here's hopeing for more soon ^_^ (fan of game)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you

    ReplyDelete
  4. i gotta say i loved Overwhored it is great keep it up bro :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just when I was about to give up on you, you rise from the ashes! Nice to see things are moving, even if it is slowly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! An update! Thanks for keeping us in the loop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. why dose she have webbed feet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its a Lamask thing. Just like how being short is a dwarf thing, and being repurposed as milk slaves is apparently a Royal Family of Sayda thing.

      Delete
    2. ohhhh i can see the tower mistress's reaction already that first time rated number 3 on my WTF LOL moments ...my favorite was the zombie apes one :D

      Delete
  8. I played this game about a month back and keep forgetting to come here and a few words.

    I really enjoyed this game. It's a tad dry/redundant due to the use of RPGMaker, but the story is unique and funny enough to keep the game from getting boring.

    I found the political humor really good. First boss the player has to deal with extreme "Right" then the extreme "Left". The story is a clever example of what happens if you let one side dominate the other.

    Looking forward to the next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Q. Will we get to F**k the Baker's Daughter in the next beta? (Also can you give her a name or something?

    Q. Also will we get more servants in the next game. e.g. (like the maid and baker's daughter)

    ReplyDelete