Translate

Patreon

Patreon
Help Support Game Development!

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Japanese cross-promotion!

It should be no secret that I've admired the eroge developers of Japan for a long time. The industry that has been built there is pretty amazing and the envy of every western eroge developer. Much of what I do is in imitation of the Japanese industry, and in the end I would like to build something like that industry here in the western world.

I am doing something new. I am now doing cross promotions with Japanese developers so that we can share our fans. I'm really thrilled about it because it feels like Senpai has noticed me, haha. I know there is a large community of people out there that like to play untranslated Japanese games; we have many translation programs for it. I happen to be one of those people. Let me share the great work of two developers with you.

Yomitim:

Yomitim makes a game that translates to: Paradise Majo Ripuaria. In Japanese: 楽園魔城リピュアリア

http://blog-imgs-85.fc2.com/r/e/p/repureria/2016_4_12_.gif

The game that he makes is a sex platformer with some amazing artwork. The sprites are stellar and sexy and sprites work people that use any language. It appears to have some gender change and transformation themes, things which are absent in my work but loved by many. This may be a game for you if those themes intrigue you.

This is a preview of the sort of sprites that are in the game:



You can see a lot more at the blog link below as well as the DLsite page.

http://repureria.blog.fc2.com/

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ102967.html



Unko Morimori Maru:

Before I speak about the game I will say that I have spoken with this developer through a paid translator and it is a shame we do not share a language. I feel this is someone I could easily be friends with. He is clearly a person of great passion for adult games.

Unko makes a game called "Timer Miko". In Japanese, 退魔巫女遊戯

He makes an adult RPG with a lot of custom work. As someone who has made an RPG myself I cannot understate how much work a highly customized RPG is to put together. It is an incredible accomplishment for anyone. It's an adult RPG focusing on schoolgirls and tentacles - two themes I know are VERY popular in the western world.

As an RPG it will require a text hooker and translation program to play properly, but there are plenty of resources for those. If you speak Japanese of course both of these games are available for you to play without anything like that.

 Below is a preview of the really, really cute artwork in the game:




I love the aesthetics this guy's work has. You can see a lot more at the blog link below as well as the DLsite page.


http://b.dlsite.net/RG25921/archives/1058736675.html

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ176344.html



I know many of you keep track of Japanese games. If you decide to play one please give these a look.

6 comments:

  1. Not a fan of most jap games personally. The language barrier doesn't help either.
    And i also despise the forced defeats japs love placing in their games so much, the get-to-the-good-stuff on battle loss only, etc. Besides our smut industry already started to lift and we got a number of good smut games already with many more in-the-making.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont play a lot to Repuaria because japanese is very différent to european language. You can't get pleasure to play at one if you dont understand their universe.
    Sometime, member to forum try to give opportunity to play with fan trad.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, Leethar here from Kimochi forums. You’ve probably heard that kimochi and Nutaku have joined. Well, someone from Nutaku is trying to contact all the developers who had games on Kimochi. Part of the reason is this: http://www.nutaku.net/blog/nutaku-launches-2-million-adult-gaming-investment-fund. I’ve given them your email address (same one listed with Kimochi) so you can be contacted.

    I would strongly encourage you to at least look into this and ask some questions. I'd like to help make sure you at least have the opportunity to connect for communication and have already given them my endorsement of you (I honestly don't know what that's worth to them though.) There are four developers I think who I’ve “endorsed” because I like the work they have produced and respect them. The timing for you right now seems to be pretty good too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. RePureAria has a partial translation out there, in one of these big foruns (I don't remember which). It doesn't really have TF stuff tho, and if it's gender change is kinda questionable. It's a good game, more people should know about it

    ReplyDelete
  5. "As an RPG it will require a text hooker and translation program to play properly, but there are plenty of resources for those."

    What? There are things designed to translate games so I don't have to try to track down an already translated version? Can you give me some examples so I can track some down for my self? It would make some things so much easier for me. I could enjoy so many more games I found with awesome premises but no one would translate. I would appreciate it so much. Also I love Overwhored. Its one of my favorite games I've ever played.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I want to make the game, which were inspired "RE Progeny", it was named "RE Propagation". This is the link to blog about this game http://repropagation.blogspot.ru/
    Please, look this and help me to make this game!)))

    ReplyDelete